Sacred Body Wisdom Book Project
Sacred Body Wisdom Book Project
Do you love your body?
Let’s be honest.
Women have made huge strides in the last few years—rediscovering our lost voices, connecting with each other around the circle, and collectively calling out those who have used their power to keep women in silent bondage. Even with all the turmoil in our world, at this time in our history, women are on fire!
And, there is one big elephant still in the room, right?
We are dissociated from the wisdom of our bodies, more often treating our sacred body temple with disdain rather than love.
We envy “skinny” and are ashamed by “fat”. We diet endlessly, cleanse regularly, and feel guilty when we don’t exercise—doubting ourselves as we cast envious glances at those who seem to have it together…
Sisters, the time in now...
… to get still and venture inward to discover and embody the wisdom of our feminine vessel.
… to create safety and self-acceptance.
… to end separation and comparison with each other, and instead find sovereignty and equality inside of community.
… to hold ourselves in the highest vibration of love so that we can hold others there, too.
This cycle of shame must come to an end before a woman can truly embody and embrace life—and her power as the creatrix of her grid.
Flower of Life Press is proud to announce an important and timely collaborative book in the New Feminine Evolutionary series:
Sacred Body Wisdom (working title)
My vision for this book is to address the emotional, energetic, physical, and nutritional needs for vitality that all women inherently have and must pay attention to or they won’t find the balance that will let them do the work.
Evolution encompasses both the spirit AND our body temple. With this book, we will share vulnerable stories and strategies to access our deepest layers of truth, shift mindsets and share the vital life nutrients and practical steps necessary to create change in the 3D, so that we can reach the level of vitality and energy that our evolution requires. An abundant lifestyle awaits us all!
“As a woman, until recently, I had always struggled with my body—and I see now how deeply this affected my happiness and kept me from being present and fully embracing my life and potential.
As a Publisher, the need for this conversation is obvious, since body image and self love strike so deeply in our collective soul. Flower of Life Press is ready to uncover and alchemize the shame we carry and the guilt we feel, and offer the voices of transformation—feminine leaders and healers who share their wisdom and guidance to help others meet this dark energy and bring light to their path forward.”
6 x 9 printed book plus ebook version approx. 200 pages, available print-on-demand with extended distribution through amazon and other online channels.
- You will receive guidance on running a presales campaign and launch, plus ideas for marketing the book to your tribe: locally, regionally, & nationally
- You will receive email swipe copy, social media posts, and graphics with instructions for promotion.
- You will be able to purchase your copies from FOLP at wholesale cost (approx. $8 each) to sell at your events and from your site. We will retail the book for $19.99 on Amazon. You own the rights to your chapter.
- You will be a featured author on our site and will have the opportunity to participate in online and LIVE events planned to support the release of the book in Fall 2018.
- A portion of Amazon royalties will be donated to The Pachamama Alliance, www.pachamama.org.
- Your first draft will be due June 1, 2018
$888 covers cost of a deep dive strategy session, edits, design and production of the book, marketing materials and instructions for promotion